Engine Support Services
ABJAD offers a full range of services linked to the Repair and Overhaul of any Civil Aircraft Jet Engine, from the assistance in the Work Scope definition, the MRO selection, the Contract negotiation to the Shop Visit management.
Feel free to download the summary of those services :
Shop Visit Management Service
- Removal reason / technical status review (Maintenance and Performance).
- Engine Work-Scope definition to achieve build and lease objectives.
- Engine shop incoming inspection oversight.
- Disassembly control “Dirty Condition inspection”
Shop Visit Management – ABJAD Objectives
- Management by experienced and professional engineering staff.
- Complete logistic, technical, financial and commercial control.
- Optimisation of Engine Workscopes – Operating and Lease Conditions.
- Optimisation of build material objectives – “Run Vs New”
- Minimise Engine Maintenance Cost Exposure – Cost of Ownership
- Removal of operational burden from the airlines Senior Management.
Shop Visit Management – Reporting
- Detailed Engine Workscope – Optimised and Controlled
- Cost estimation and update.
- Regular shop visit status reporting (Financial risks, logistics, TAT etc)
- Dirty Condition Reporting – At point of engine disassembly
- Invoice Review document – amounts authorised and disputed
- Detailed Post Shop Visit Report – Technical, Financial and Commercial
Comprehensive Reporting throughout the Shop Visit process to ensure 100% visibility
- Technical condition at removal
- Build life objectives
- Engine Removal Records
- Engine Airworthiness Records (AD / SB / LLP etc)
- On watch items
- Engine Management Program (EMP)
- Financial and MR Status
- Commercial lease conditions
- Pre-provisioned material ?
- Detailed engine workscope tailored to meet build objectives.
- Ongoing Management by experienced Powerplant Consultants.
- Workscoping decisions based on technical / commercial and financial awareness.
- Documentation and technical assessment of material supply
- Communication of budget/estimate status and impact of Pre-provisioned material ? decisions throughout the shop visit
- Onsite presence during key phases of maintenance
- Detailed invoice review and negotiation
- Scrap material assessment
- Regular reporting
Works cope control in the engine Shop + Process control average $75k saving per engine per shop visit, without counting savings on Parts Supplies.
MG Docking Systems
ABJAD is the Regional Sales and Marketing office for MG Docking Systems, a leader in design, the brand name for the association of GD Gép ès Daru Kft and Metallowest, two of the main Aircraft Maintenance Docking Systems and access for work at height suppliers for the last twenty years.
Certified production facilities:
- ATR 42/72 : France, Morocco, French Polynesia, Denmark, Thailand, Greece, Algeria, Spain, New Caledonia
- E170-190 : France, Bulgaria
- DASH 8Q-200-300-400 : Austria, Spain
- CRJ 100-200-700 : France, Spain, Austria
- FOKKER : France, Austria
- FALCON 10, 20, 50, 900, 7X : France
- A320-B737 : France, Spain, Belgium, Czech Republic, Portugal, Tunisia, Morocco, Australia, Japan, Bulgaria, USA, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Mauritius, Bahrain, New Zealand
- A300-A310 : USA, France, China, Senegal, Qatar, Portugal
Narrow Body Aircraft
- B757 : Bahrain, Spain, New Zealand
- MD 80 / MD 90 : Spain, Saudi Arabia
Wide Body Aircraft
- A330 / A340 : Canada, New Zealand, Spain, France, Mauritius, Singapore, Israel, Qatar, Lebanon, Portugal, Algeria, French Polynesia, Ethiopia
- B747 : France, Qatar
- B767 : Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Japan
- B777 : Saudi Arabia, France, Ethiopia, Angola, Japan
- B787 : New Zealand, Ethiopia
- A380 : France
- MD11 / DC10 : Saudi Arabia, France
- A350 : Ethiopia
- AWACS, C135 FR : France
- RAFALE, MIRAGE 2000 : France
- C130 HERCULES : France
- C160 TRANSALL : France
- CASA 235 : France
- BREGUET ATLANTIC ATL2 : France
- A400M : France
- BELL B206 : France
- AUGUSTA B212 / B412 : United Arab Emirates, France, UK
- SIKORSKY S70 BLACK HAWK : NATO
- SIKORSKY S70 : France
- AUGUSTA WESTLAND
- AW109 / 119 : Italy, Oman
- AW139 : Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Macau, Italy, USA, Malaysia
- AW139 / 169 / 189 : Dubai
- AW129 / 149, EH101, HH3F : Italy
- NH90 : Italy, France, Sweden